Friday, March 25, 2011

Brenda Song Interview on "The Suite Life Movie"

The actress, 22 years old, spoke with JustJaredJr about the film, shot in Vancouver, and the lack of Ashley Tisdale. Check it yourself:

Finally, get a DCOM: "I'm so excited.'s always been talk, but you never really know. We are so lucky to have even to go on this adventure in particular we have known for so long."

London faces the challenges: "What are the challenges facing London? (laughs) But actually in this film really comes to see that London and Bailey are not just roommates are friends."

The filming in Vancouver: "I love Vancouver. The last time I was there to shoot anything was when I was 12 years with The Ultimate Christmas Present. It is a beautiful city. My mom and I walked around, went to parks, Twins take me to antique shops and it was fun. "

In observation of the twins grow: "It's incredible. Not only them but also Phill Lewis. A couple of weeks, I heard what you did before The Suite Life. It was nice to see everything. But with Dylan and Cole, not only my brothers, my friends. It is good to go just to have coffee with them and listen to what Dylan is working with their art and their cars. It's great to see just grow and to see they are becoming. I'm very proud of them, are small men. "

For lack of Ashley Tisdale: "You know, I never had the chance to see in Vancouver! The twins and I saw it was I was crazy. I wanted to see. But I releases 'The Social Network' and then I went back to Los Angeles. But in his practice of joy and Hellcats and us making the movie, not even have the time. But that's okay, we live near each other, so it's okay."

No comments:

Post a Comment